Date and Time
Unique Conferences Canada and International Center for Research and Development wish to announce the Third International Conference on Environment, Engineering and Energy 2017 which will be held on 16-17 September 2017 at the University of Toronto, Canada. You are invited to join this important event as a presenter or a listener.
EEE2017 is a 2 Day interactive international forum which creates an opportunity for academics, practitioners and PhD students to come together, review their research findings, exchange ideas, and discuss emerging issues in Environment and Energy .
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with a Canadian ISBN 978-0-9951985-9-x-x . The full papers will be accepted through a double blind reviewed process and will be published online and forwarded a copy to Canadian Archives for future preservation. We will submit the proceedings to be indexed in the Thomson Reuters, SCOPUS, Google Scholar for possible Indexing.
You are invited to submit an abstract to this important conference and join EEE2017 in Canada.
The Benefits of attending EEE2017
– Global audience representing all 5 continents
– World class Keynote speakers
– Great networking opportunities
– Attend CCA2017 – parallel conference free of Charge (http://www.globalclimate.info)
– Meet your Canadian research collaborator
– Explore Ryerson and Toronto two great Universities
– Opportunity to visit Canada
– Publication of your paper with Canadian ISBN number (online)
A TRULY INTERNATIONAL EVENT
Further, you will be able to share your experience with other experts and will learn the current trends in a truly international atmosphere because we expect presenters from more than 50 different countries will attend this premier global research conference.
Abstract submission: email@example.com
Paper submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference web site: http://www.enviornment3000.com
Keynote Opportunities: Write with your profile to email@example.com
Early bird registration deadline: 28 February 2017
- Final Abstracts Deadline 30th April 2017
- Abstract Acceptance Within 5 Days
- Early Bird Registration 28th February 2017
- Camera Ready Paper 30th May 2017
- Conference Date 16-17 September 2017