Date and Time
The Aquaculture UK Conference 2017 takes a refreshing and exciting look at the issues to be addressed in the further development of the UK aquaculture industry. The conference offers a valuable opportunity to network, meet decision makers and plan the future of the industry.
- Accelerating Production Innovation
- Practical breeding and genetics for the aquaculture industry
- Health and welfare of fish and shellfish in culture
- A Global Perspective
Introducing workshops focusing on:
- Infrastructure and regulation
- Skills development, education and training: what is the industry looking for?
- Driving up quality and value, what role for labeling, certification and standards?