Date and Time
The 2017 International Conference on Engineering and Ecohydraulics for Fish Passage (Fish Passage 2017) promises to be an important international forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange findings and experiences on fish passage issues.
Fish Passage 2017 will be of interest to researchers, educators, practitioners, funders, and regulators who have an interest in advancements in technical fishways, nature-like fishways, stream restoration and stabilization, dam removal, and the myriad of funding, safety, climate change, and other socio-economic related issues surrounding connectivity projects.
This is a three-day conference with concurrent sessions in engineering, biology, management and monitoring techniques. The conference will also feature plenary talks, professional networking opportunities, and a poster session. Independently offered short courses, workshops and tours will be available immediately before and/or after the conference.
- Call for Abstracts: Opens November 28, 2016
- Registration: Opens November 28, 2016
- Oral Presentation Abstracts Deadline: March 3, 2017
- Notification of Oral Presentation Acceptance: April 3, 2017
- Fish Passage Career Award Nomination Deadline April 3, 2017
- Poster Presentation Abstracts Deadline: April 10, 2017
- Early Registration Deadline: April 28, 2017
- Notification of Poster Presentations: May 5, 2017