Date and Time
Aquaculture UK is the most important aquaculture exhibition and conference held in the British Isles. The show has a tremendous following and with continued investment it promises to reach even further across the broader aquaculture market, both in the UK and into Europe. Firmly establishing it as an important and truly international trade venue for the aquaculture industry.
Over two days Aquaculture UK offers a valuable opportunity to network, discover new products and meet decision makers. No other UK event provides aquaculture professionals with such direct access to suppliers from all over the globe representing all aspects of the aquaculture industry.
With representatives from all the major aquaculture countries in attendance the atmosphere is dynamic and exciting with open and friendly interaction between exhibitors and visitors.
Aquaculture UK provides a valuable opportunity to launch new products, meet decision makers and promote products and services. No other UK Aquaculture event provides direct access to qualified buyers and suppliers from all over the globe representing all aspects of the aquaculture industry.
Aquaculture UK is the ideal venue
- To launch new products and promote existing ones
- Meet potential new customers
- Foster and grow existing customer relations
- Benefit from a comprehensive marketing programme
Connect with a global base of visitors from 30 countries
- Decision makers from fish farming operations worldwide
- Influencers from the hands-on level in the industry to the boardroom
- Pre-eminent figures in aqua research
- Influential , senior NGO and government agency executives involved in major aqua policy initiatives and issues.
- Journalists from all the major aquaculture trade papers and magazines
- Aquaculture students, – tomorrow’s industry leaders and teachers.
Unlike at many exhibitions, Aquaculture UK provides
- Free entry for visitors
- Free parking
- No compulsory insurance charges