Date and Time
12th Malaysia International Genetics Congress will be held during 25 – 27 September 2017 at Bangi-Putrajaya Hotel, Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia. The congress organizer is cordially invites academics, practitioners, scholars, researchers, policy makers of any government to present their papers in MiGC12. Papers should be submitted through online and will be blind reviewed by two reviewers. We are also welcome and highly encourage postgraduate students to present their research proposal or literature review or findings or issues in this conference with a very special registration fees.
Authors are invited to submit papers for oral and poster presentation. Authors are required to submit a full paper consisting a paper title, author(s), address and e-mail, abstract, introduction, methodology, results and discussion, conclusion, acknowledgement and references. The paper should be prepared using single-spaced New Times Roman with font size 12 and up to 15 pages, including tables and figures.
The instructions for:
- Poster Presentation – Posters must be written in English with the configuration of your poster is A1 vertical (841mm x 594mm).
- Oral Presentations – 10 minutes presentation followed by 5 minutes Q&A.
- Papers may address, but not restricted to, the main theme from any of the following sub-themes. Unlisted but related sub-topics are also acceptable.
The Frontier Research in Genetics
a. Gene Editing
b. Synthetic Biology
d. Plant and Crop Genetics
e. Human Medical Genetics
f. Animal/Microbial Genetics
All accepted / selected papers will be published in the Transaction of Persatuan Genetik Malaysia or PGM, in short the tPGM with ISBN. The Transaction is the Society’s scientific publication. It is published periodically and distributed free.
1. Abstract Deadline: 15 March 2017
2. Abstract Acceptance Notification: 20 March 2017
3. Full Paper Deadline: 15 April 2017
4. Acceptance Notification: 30 April 2017
5. Camera-ready Paper Deadline: 15 May 2017
6. Early Bird Deadline: 31 May 2017
Persatuan Genetik Malaysia
D-03A-3, Plaza Paragon Point 2,
Jalan Medan Pusat Bandar 5,
Seksyen 9, 43650, Bandar Baru Bangi,
Email: secretariat.migc2017 at gmail dot com
Phone: +603 8928 0577
Fax: +603 8920 9344
Registration & Submission: http://submit.confbay.com/conf/mig12